From:
Janet O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 12:42:22 -0400
I have tried several times to get to Mary's Rainbow Bridge Diorama
(http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=693784&a=5056085).

I was using Netscape 4.7 and evertime I would click on Mary's URL, or even
cut and paste from her email, I would get this error:

"Error opening template file:
/planb/shared/web/Albums.Photopoint.com-80/templates/AI.html"

Bah Humbug!!!  Finally, in desperation (I've heard so much about this
wonderful diorama) I just tried:

http://photopoint.com/

Once I got onto Photopoint's page, I put Mary's email address
<[log in to unmask]> in the space that says "Visit Albums" and hit
"go".  It took me to Mary's album page and then I clicked Rainbow Bridge.
I am so glad I finally found this!  It is absolutely amazing.  Everything
people have said about it is an understatement!  Mary is incredibly
talented.  If you haven't been able to get onto the site, try what I did.
You will be so very glad you did!  Thank you Mary, you've made me feel so
much better about my lost babies!  You are a wonder!

bear hugs & ferret kisses!

Janet