From:
Pauline Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:33:38 EST
Hi Everyone,

I posted a little while back and I just wanted to update the babies still
available.

I have 2 girls from Heidi and Joe Brown left.  They were born on 02/16/05
(their dad's b-day).  Heidi is a cinnamon and Joe a chocolate.  They had
3 mitt girls and 2 mitt males (one is muttley).  The two remaining girls
are going to be sable points.  They are going fast from this litter.  Mom
is Canadian, Swedish, German.  Dad has a mixed background including New
Finland.  And possibly one boy left from Bonnie and Total Esclispe (TE).
Bonnie is a chocolate point.  TE is a black self.  Bonnie is scottish.
TE is German, English & New Zealand.  The boy is sable fine point.

Sorry the black, silvers and mitts are all taken.  If anyone is
interested or would like to visit my website, please do at
http://www.freewebs.com/dlightfulferrets/