Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:36:52 -0400
Sukie wrote:
>BTW, how many here can hear tell their ferrets apart by their smells,
>and by their sounds?

I could definitely do this with Cully and Amelia--they made very
different noises, and since they didn't sleep together, they had very
different smells.  Pan and Seti definitely have their own characteristic
noises, but since they're still babies, they both smell like babies.  Pan
breathes lightly and delicately whie Seti snuffles and snorts, it matches
their personalities.

Though it may be easier to tell them apart by scent now that Pan has
finally realized that Linatone is something very, very good and not some
strange poison.  Seti is yet to be convinced.  He'll want it though once
he sees Pan eagerly eating it ;) But for now, the one with Linatone on
his breath is Pan!

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/
blog: http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/zblog.html

Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let s not go into that.  You re not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right.
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister