From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 05:18:28 -0700
As my dear friend, Sue, and others have said about why we love them and
keep coming back to ferts as pets?  If you have or have ever had one for
a baby, you don't need to ask.  You can't explain it, but you KNOW.  When
or if you're lucky enough to have one of these perfect creatures enter
your life, you'll "get it" very soon.  But if you never open your heart,
soul, and life up to a fuzzie not only will you miss so much, but you'll
never be able to understand what can't be explained in words.  It's
simply a feeling from the heart and soul of every ferret parent.

Christa
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, Anna-Belle, Princess, Scarlett, and Blaise
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...
holy s**t... what a ride!"