From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 00:07:48 -0700
Nancy,

Although I'm very saddened to hear about the passing of your Brewster,
there is no question in my mind after reading your post that you were
meant to have a NEW hero (literally) in your life now to help easy the
loss. What a big boy it sounds like he is! WOW! I wish you and Hero a
wonderfully long, blessed, eventful life together!

By the way, how are you doing since your fire several months back? If
you need anything at all, don't hesitate to contact me as I'm just a
wee bit North. And boy does that scenic drive along the Oregon Coast
sound heavenly!!! I grew up in Portland and spent many vacations at the
Oregon Coast and yes, you are right. I'ts breat-taking scenery! I've
been wanting to do that drive yo did for such a long time! Maybe this
summer . . . Glad you had the opportunity to have such a memorable,
relaxing "vacation" :-) All the best of every good thing to you, your
family, and your newest boy, Hero! You are life savers to each other
I'm sure!

Jennifer

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/jen/dante-mem.html

Missing Charlie, Dante Doodlebug, and Sasha & Snowy - the loves of my
life always and forever!