From:
Laura Spearman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:23:56 -0700
hi all!!

i am in need of ferret photos for an interactive cd that i am working on.
this cd, i hope, will benefit shelters.  i will not make any profit on the
sale of this and your fuzz can get great exposure.  everyone who donates
pictures that actually get on the cd, WILL get credit.

so, send me your photos!!!  please feel free (completely optional) to
include your name, your ferrets name, and city or state that you live in.

anyone seeking more detailed info, please email me privately at:

hugs to all!!!!

laura
jakob, bailey, abby & chickie