From:
jean odenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:51:09 -0800
hello everyone..just wanted to let you know that i copied/pasted and
sent this to the two folks that were there with an email..since i have
never done this before, i wanted to let you all read and give me an
input on what i copied/pasted.  and next i plan on looking up my own
state/govern..  and copy and paste them too..hopefully this will help
our little fuzzy friends..

i am also hopeing that everyone is doing alright and that the fuzzies
that are in the bridge are looking down on the ones still here and giving
the ones that are either sick or well good wishes..wishing everyone a
great weekend..debbie and her wild bunch

 Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:43:45 -0800 (PST)