Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 07:19:19 -0800
Ummm, Everyone, do you not find it odd that we are here, being outraged
by what he said and all he is doing is sitting back and probably
laughing his @ss off at all of us?

It is so easy to get us all mad (I am the first to jump on a bandwagon
I feel is just) and he has not once posted to say he was joking or to
justify hisself? Whichever way he meant the post.

I say we drop it until he posts again. There have been more than enough
posts on here that NO NEWBIE would think to evey fast, stake, or starve
their ferret into submission, so let's not feed Mr. L's ego anymore.

Staci