From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:39:01 -0800
Greetings Everyone;

There are two ferrets, Axle and Bandette who need homes. They are
currently being cared for at Lollypop Farm, a private Humane Society of
the Greater Rochester, NY area. Both are males and both 2 years old.
Axle is a dark eyed white, I believe, while Bandette is a dark sable.
If I have got the right story for these two kiddos, they were found in
an abandoned apartment by the manager who took them to animal control
in Rochester. AC then transferred them to LPF so they could receive
proper vet care. Both are doing well.

We have had seven ferrets come in in the last month and happily all
have gone to homes but these kiddos that have been there a short time.
You may view them at this site:
http://lollypop.org/org/org4.asp?ssid=&orgid=4

If you click on Fairport Main Bldg. and Small and Furry you can
view their pics, then if you click on their pics you can get more
information about them. I think they are a bonded pair and LP usually
offers a two for one deal which is a fee of $50.00. Also included is
a free voucher for a thorough exam by any vet on the provided list of
vets in the area, which is extensive.

Perhaps on this Day of Thanks you might take a moment and say a prayer
for all the animals still in shelters looking for a forever or foster
home. Blessings to all, Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3