From:
Darlene Herauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:58:41 EST
Just another cute thing that they do.

Our oldest fert, Tink, (11 months) learned that she can get into the bottom
cupboards, climb up and into the drawer from the back, open the drawer from
the inside, and climb onto the counter.  I realized that she was doing this
to get pig ears that we had bought for the dog of a friend of ours that
were on the counter.  Of course this got the usual gushy "she's so cute",
"she's so smart" responses.

It was cute until she showed me that this works with every cupboard and
counter in the kitchen, not just the one with pig ears.  It even works
with the counter that had beautiful, healthy plants.  Notice I said "had".

I'm leaving now to buy magnetic child locks.
Darlene