Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2012 07:58:00 +0000
Dear Anonymous:

As far as I am concerned, the bottom line is: If you use something that
isn't yours, you are stealing. If you take something that has the AFA
name on it, you are stealing both the item and the AFA's reputation.

It is fairly obvious I did not mean buying a poster and using it as a
reference at a shelter or shelter event. I, myself, gave one poster to
the GCFA (now framed at the shelter) and I use my other one at my Meet
the Ferrets events (traveling events promoting responsible ferret
ownership).

It is true that we don't need to approve every use of a purchased
poster (unless it is reported to us it is being
misused/misrepresented).

We do need to approve (or refuse) the request from anyone who wants to
take information off of our website and use it as a menu for picking
out the pretty colors of the ferret you want murdered and stuffed to
display on your coffee table.

Kimberly Anne Crivello AFA Public Affairs

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
~Oscar Wilde