Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 08:48:33 -0500
HI!!
I just had to tell everyone this.I have a six year old daughter(SKYE),well
we had this video tape from the time she was 1 day old alot of it was in the
hospital.Well anyway the tape had gotten torn and we had not seen this for
about 5 years.She didn't remember it at all of course.I spliced it together
after finding it in a drawer,of couse I had ment to go and get it fixed but
it just never happened.Well any way every time she is being taped she has
the hiccups,we were watching this for the first time the other day and she
hears the hiccups and says...."Mom, I'm dookin!" It was hysterical of course
that is just what it sounded like.Sorry just had to share that.Have a great
day!

Krystie
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/2994/FerretFun.htm