From:
Yvonnethe tech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:43:05 EDT
Being I have the ADV ferret in question from Ferretwise I wanted everyone
to know I give Alicia a big hand for what she did.  She tested it
immediatly, which all shelters should do, called an ADV shelter, me, and
got it out of there.  I can assure everyone that she took excellent
precautions.  When Dino brought the ferret to me with it came the cage &
everything in it (pan,hammock,food bowl, etc.) even the scoop she used to
scoop poop.  So nothing that touched that ferret was left at her shelter.

Those instant tests are a blessing.  To bad they weren't available a few
years ago, I would still be open.  I wish more shelters would follow what
Ferretwise did.

A word to the wise, before you bring a ferret into your home get a test kit
first so you can test it immediately.  You will save yourself heartaches
later.  Just my opinion.

Yvonne (Fuzztek Shelter-North-ADV shelter)