From:
Caterina Venturelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:48:30 PDT
Thank you everybody, thank you for your condolences, and for understand and
share my pain.  Thank you for your words of support.  Thank you for keeping
the belive that one day we will see again our dear people and dear animals
that left before us.Thank you for being so kind without even knowing me.
Thank you to Janice, Becki Kain, Willow, Cherie Johnson, Laurel Dittman,
Sandy and Fuzzles (thanks for the sable post card), Diane Vitro (infinitely
sorry too for your little Dole), Michael Janke, Lynn Siegel (thanks for the
angels post card), Lynda Reid (thank you for the poem "A Rosebud"), Sharin,
Stephanie Grant and her band of closet thieves, Norma Wooten, Francine
Prager, Gail, Sally, Debbie Linko, Michael McKinley, Anita Klein and Pat De
Rose, all the people that send me their afection until I writen this mail.
I will try to give time to time and maybe in the future I will have the
courage to adopt other ferret in the meanwhile this deadly emptiness will
be "filled up" with some extra working hours.  Thank you again!!!

Sincerely,
Cathie.