Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:13:37 -0500
Today finds SaraFerret the bridgegreeter reading a note from Mommy Sue.
Even tho dis is not her usual task, she goes over de note carefully.
With a big SIGH!, she heads down de path towards Storm's cottage. She
knocks on de door and a little kit answers. Is Storm here, I asks?
Nope, Missy SawaFewwet, he wents to teach some kits how to do fwying
backfwips and all dat sort of tings.

So off I went down de garden path toward de flying place. Dere was
Storm doing his usual backflips and little kits following him. How
cute! I whistled loudly to Storm. He finally hears me and zipped back
down to me. Whats'up SaraFerret, he asks? Oh, I has dis note from your
Mommy Sue. He says, Oh great, lets go read it.

So off we went toward de Misting Pond. I swished de cool clear water
and Storm saw Mommy Sue appear. We read de note together and he seemed
puzzled. Hmmm, he asks, why does Mommy feel so bad? She was so good to
me. She loved me, she fed me, she played with me, took me took de dr,
all de things she was sposed to do. All of a sudden Storm saw Mommy
Sue look up towards de sky and he started waving and dooking and sends
dis message and wrapped it on a nearby shooting star which was headed
toward your house. And with another swish de vision was gone.

De message reads: Mommy, it was my time to fly on my forever journey
home; no power on earth could have kept me dere. A fuzzy's life is
short. We put so much into our short life dat we dance for joy while
we are dere. You say you were unable to go to my grave; but I wasn't
really dere, for I was here-dat was just a shell, I was already at de
bridge. A fancy dr could not have saved me. It was my time to go. As
you cared for me in life remember me dat way. For I am free now and
carry no sadness. I remember you with love and carry no hurt. When
Chance comes one day I will greet him with love, as I will you one
day in de long distant future.

Den Storm took off in one direction back to his flying lessons and I
took off toward de entrance as dere was another fuzzy crossing and I
was so busy as usual.

So ended another day at de Rainbow Bridge.

Loveys and hugs,

SaraFerret, bridgegreeter