From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:42:00 -0600
Well I have to reschedule Bandit and Princess's surgeries because they both
vomited.  (sigh) I'll reschedule for next week and hopefully they will be
fully recovered by that time.  Princess did eat about 6 pieces of food this
morning after 15 cc's of our recipe.  Guess she thought I'd leave her alone
if she ate something.

When I got home last evening, Pumkin and Rusty were NOT in the cage.  The
top was still latched though.  Throughout the night Rusty would be pestering
someone so I'd shoo him away and he'd dance and dook so happily.  He thought
that was pretty neat.  At 2:30, 3:00, and 4:00 a.m. I was not in the same
frame of mind, although his happiness did bring forth a slight smile.  The
final straw at 4 did get him a short time in the cage.  After about 20
minutes of listening to his shaking the cage bars, I let him out and he went
off to bed.  What an unruly critter!

Hugs to all. tle