From:
Tina Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:34:15 -0600
I received an email about a store here in Tulsa that is selling ferrets
that are no more than 5 weeks old and stating that they are 6-8 weeks
old, having 7 or 8 of them stuffed in a rodent cage.  No sleeping area or
bedding, feces and filth everywhere, they were forced to lay in it, etc.
The email stated that some of the animals looked sickly.  The person
notified the animal shelter and they supposedly were sending someone out
right away.  she doesn't know the result.  I will find out after
Thanksgiving what I can from the animal shelter.

What I want to know.  is what can I do?  What actions can I take?  I
sickens me!

Thanks for the help.

Tina

Oklahoma Ferret Rescue