From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 01:32:25 -0400
Just want to say that with all the shelters out there who are doing such
wonderful things with and for ferrets, I would also like to acknowledge
and thank 2 people that I know have rescued and given permanent homes to
at least 80 ferrets between these 2 people ( yes, their OWN homes ).
They have the ferrets that some of us didn't choose because they weren't
cute enough, didn't meet our standards, or someone just bought on a whim,
lost interest, went to college or just plain got dumped.  Whatever the
situation, these 2 people who live many, many miles away from each other,
have the biggest hearts in the world, because they adopted the bald, the
old, the sick, the dying, the biters, the unwanted and kept them till the
day they died and gave them a real home that finally knew what freedom and
LOVE was all about!  I admit, I love ferrets and yes I have a big heart,
but I could NOT do this!  These 2 people deserve quite a round of applause
and something, that is for sure.  They should be able to get some sort of
funding, but neither of them would EVER give or adopt out their ferrets,
so a shelter is OUT of the question!  Any ideas?  I would love to help
these 2 people!  One is Donna ( Eppers mom- remember the lost ferret that
was gone for 3 months and was found )  PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR HER LITTLE
GIRL ROXY WHO IS GOING IN FOR EMERGENCY SURGERY THIS MORNING FOR A
BLOCKAGE!  The other person is my sister, Rose ( she makes quality ferret
hammocks and sells them on ebay under 1rosebob LFFR to help pay the
medical bills).  These 2 people are very special, BIG HEARTED people!

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU DONNA AND ROSE!!!!!!
ELEANOR MEAD