From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:27:51 -0700
A while ago I remember a discussion about ionizers and that they
are bad for ferrets. I would like to know just why. However, I have
purchased a bowl mister that will add some humidity to the air and
it also includes an ionizer. I intend to use in in a room off limits
(mostly) to the ferrets but in proximity to a ferret room. Will I be
harming the little darlings by using this or should I return it to
the store unopened?

Thanks

Carol J Owens
Ferret Friends,Inc