Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:49:15 -0600
Hi all,

I saw the post about the doctor Lisette performing dental cleanings
without anesthesia. I THOUGHT this was IMPOSSIBLE! I have been paying
for anesthesia every time all of my ferrets get their teeth cleaned...
which I sheepishly have to admit is not as often as is required. My
vet is open to new procedures and suggestions if anyone knows who I
could put her in touch with or what journal or publications I should
direct her to. Personal replies are welcome as well as public.

THANK YOU!...I love this ListServ!

Pam with the weasel love of Unit and Abbybayle...
In memory of Carrot, Ruby, Mischief, Sprite, Skippy and Emmy.