From:
Audra Grassley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 15:21:15 -0400
Hello all you fuzzy lovers,
Just a quick question, I have 2 females, Abby & Penny and am thinking of
taking on another one that is looking for a home, but it is a male and he is
about 7 months old.  My concern is whether or not he will get along with
Abby and Penny.  I was told by my local pet store that it is better to have
the same sex rather than mixing them because of the territorial instinct.  I
don't want any problems or any fighting.  Could someone shed a little light
on the subject for me?

Abby is 8 months and Penny is almost 3 months.  Both are doing fine and
are all healthy according to Dr. Mason and that makes me worry about ECE
also.  If I do get this male, can I have him checked for ECE before I
bring him home, or is it something that I just have to wait and see?

Thanks again
Audra, Abby, Penny and John.