From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:26:50 -0700
Thank you all who responded to my query about keeping 'Buddha'.  He's
here to stay.  The infection had been so bad, and long-standing, the
walls of his bladder have thickened!  He's now on Baytril injects as well
as the Amox., still waiting for the Tenn Panel results to see if we need
to start him on lupron.  (Too medically fragile right now to even think
of surgery).

My next hurdle with him is getting him to eat ferret food!  Won't touch
it!  Hates Nutravite and ferretone... only recognizes cheap dog (or
raccoon)food kibble as edible.  Have ground up some raccoon kibble to
dust, and mixed it with ferret kibble... wish us luck!

He's so thin... wish he could take a few of Zorro's ounces!!!  (Zorro is
our 'problem' eater, problem being that he is excellent at 2 things...
eating, and eating more!)

Again, thank you all for the kind and supportive input on keeping this
little guy... Harmony (our deaf female DEW) thanks everyone as well.  She
thinks he's a bit of all right!

Michelle, Willie and the gang of 15