From:
Debbi Searing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 10:17:29 EST
I personally don't find Ed's request for remains offensive.  As a matter
of fact, when my Cuey passed away recently and my vet thought his case of
lymphoma was really strange, I wondered if there was anyone out there who
researched that kind of stuff who would have like to autopsy Cuey to learn
more about the disease itself.  I would have been willing to donate his
remains if I thought it would help teach us something about ferret diseases
that would help them in the future.  How else are we going to learn?  Just
my two cents.  I guess I am fairly liberal minded in these areas.

debbi,
Molly Doll, Merlin the Magician (I can make anything disappear!!)
and in memory of Cue Ball