From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 10:58:12 -0400
Hello, folks - two items, today.

First, is anyone on the list currently in Israel? If so, email me, please.

Second, I may be needing to get rid of Noodle and Friday.  I very much hope
not to have to, but I have lately developed serious asthma allergies.  I'm
going to check these out with a doctor soon, but as i'm planning on moving
to a completely different city this summer, it's a good chance to find
someone from the list who'd maybe enjoy these two spritely weasels.
Friday's a dainty, if clumsy, albino female - approximately two years old,
and i'm already her third owner.  She gets along famously with Noodle, who's
a smallish, very handsomely dark sable male.  Noodle's a bit short on
brainpower, which makes him one of the funniest ferrets i've ever met - his
psychology is a scream, once you figure it out (not difficult).  They love
each other tons, get jealous of each other if other ferrets are around, and
almost never figure out ways to get into trouble (i'm serious here - they
never get into things or destroy stuff or chew things up.  they mostly play
with each other).

If you're between Ann Arbor and Seattle, or A^2 and CO, or A^2 and DC, and
would be interested in taking these two, please email.  Hopefully i won't
have to, but in case i do, i'd like to make sure they've got a good home.
They'd come free with a 2x3x4' cage, vet records/history, etc.  Friday is a
MFF who's already had one adrenal gland removed, and i suspect the second,
so by this summer she may be needing extra special care and attention.

At any rate, please email [log in to unmask]

Melissa, Potpie, BOBOkitty, Friday, Noodle.

      Melissa Litwicki                              "Is it ... atomic?"
      [log in to unmask]                             "Yes! VERY atomic!"