From:
Melissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 21:53:40 GMT
Once again, because of the immaturity of a spineless, faceless troll, Kim
and her shelter's name are being drug through the mud.

Guess what, "wormhole?"  I was just down there two weeks ago.  I saw each
and every one of her ferrets, and exactly how well cared for they are.

Let me tell you, there is NO DOUBT that she's actually a shelter.  One of
the reasons I went down was to drop off a ferret, and while I was there,
one of her older guys, Des, went home with his new parents.  Kim also let
them take the cage he was living in, so Des wouldn't have to adjust to a
new one.  She may get paid for the cage, she may not.  But she doesn't
care, because Des is happy, and in a new home.

I've never seen cleaner cages, or a person who's more dedicated to caring
for ferrets than Kim is.  I've leafed through her vet records, seen all the
vaccines and meds she keeps in her fridge.  I've also seen her work wonders
with sick, injured and abused ferrets.

I have an eating disorder and have OCD.  I need to take pills at night to
help me sleep.  I was a smoker, and I do like to drink once in a while.  I
do love a good beer.  Does this make me unqualified to own ferrets?  Does
this mean that I'm a bad person?

Stop being so childish and judgemental.  Time to get over any old "grudges"
and grow up.  What you're doing is illegal....slander and libel, and you
CAN be prosecuted.