From:
lisa zeffiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:44:16 -0400
Dear Kim,

I am so sorry for your lose.  I know this feeling you are having.  I lost
mine from a blockage also and it leaves you feeling...like everything you
said.  My boyfriend gave me he is happy now and blah,blah,blah.  I said he
would be happy if he was here with us.  He was only a baby and years down
the road I will think he should be here right now with us.  I felt the same
thing as to what I should of or could of done.  The only thing that helped
was time and the love of my other fuzzes.  I have come to realize that it
happens for a reason and I can't wait to see him again.

Hugs and Kisses to you and your fuzzes.