From:
Michelle Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:00:59 EST
Hello list!

I don't get a chance to read the digest anymore but I still hope I can rely
on you all for help.  You've been SO great in the past!

Anyway, we are expecting our first human child anyday and what do we find
on our cats????  FLEAS!!!  I haven't seen any on our 4 little ferret
furballs but wanted to help ease their apparent itchies.  We are going to
bomb the house and give the 2 cats and 4 ferrets flea baths but I wanted
advice before doing so.  (i.e. how much to apply to them, etc.) all of the
flea products we got are also safe for puppies and kittens so we were
hoping they'd be ok for our precious smaller furballs!!

Like I said, I'm due anyday and we need to do the house asap, (as well as
ease the itchies) so any advice you all can offer would be sooooo great.
Please email me directly since I never have the chance to read the digest
anymore :-( .

Thanks SO much for all your help!!!!  I can't thank you enough!
Michelle Tague
mommy to 4 loveable fuzzy ferrets!