From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 00:24:09 -0400
Hi, Mikette here!  Just wanted to give my 2 cents on smoke.

(Yes, I'll be putting my 2 raisins in the jar.  Well, how about if I put
one of mine and one of Baby's.  Her bum's too big anyways!)

I understand human addictions so I'm not judging, but whenever Mommy comes
home from her smokin' pal's house she changes her shirt before cuddling
me.  Well, once she just couldn't wait and went for my cage first (I'm
awful cute you know).  Well, pee-yew!  I let her know what I thought of
that shirt.  Of course, I'm not crazy about her perfume either.  What can
I say, nothing smells as good as us fuzzies!

Hey about that mouse thing - what does it do?  I hope it doesn't give off
some animal ear-piercing sound.  I thought mice (those silly things) didn't
like our scent and kept away on their own.  Good thing, I'm not about to
share my raisins with some little mouse!

Mikette