Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:05:36 -0500
Dear FML'ers,

Well, after this post, you all will think I'm nuts, but here goes!

I read day after day about a loved one that has gone on & how sad you are &
or for the chance to say I love you once more.  Or why does my baby bite.
Or why does my baby refuse to use the litter box.  Or I'm having trouble
integrating the new one, etc.............Well, I've found a way to deal
with these questions.  I use an Animal Communicator.  I think she's one of
the best.  So far she has nailed my babies to a tee, helped me out with
some problems and just helped me be more in tune with them in general.

For example, my Shorty has always gotten along well with the other ferrets.
We brought home a new guy that we named Charlie.  Shorty tried to kill
Charlie and I mean that literally.  This was NOT just an Alpha thing.  I
called Kate, talked to Shorty, found out what the problem was, dealt with
it and in less than three weeks, our household was back to normal.  It's
as if the Shorty/Charlie problem never existed.

Sadie used to eat cloth.  We talked with her & found out that she just
simple liked the feel of certain material.  Kate explained to her what this
would do to her intestines & that it could cause a blockage which would
mean surgery.  Sadie didn't like that idea, and guess what?  She no longer
eats cloth.

My little girls, (there are five), refused to use the litter boxes.  Found
out that the Yesterday's News burnt their eyes.  Changed litter, and now
they use the litter box.  Problem solved.

I've even been able to speak with my Junior who crossed to the Bridge two
years ago.  He is happy and well.  I now understand what happened and why.
Doesn't mean I miss him any less, but that awful hurtful pain is no longer
there.  He is always with me.

There is so much more I could tell you, but there just isn't enough space
to do so.

I am a firm believer in God and I feel he has blest Kate with this great
gift.

I know, flame me, shame me, dip me in chocolate & roll me over in NUTS, but
when you've had the success I've had with Kate's help, Hey, You just gotta
believe!

Terri & The Texas Ten