Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 08:34:00 CST
I'm happy to report that the two new boys (14 wks) were vaccinated with
Fromm D with no reactions.  We used Fromm D last year for all incoming
ferrets and didn't have any reactions.

To the vets - Your input is valuable for all of us.  I pass the information
along to several vets in our area (as ferret medical info is scarce here)
and they are all very appreciative to receive it.  Thank you so much for
sharing your knowledge and taking the time to contribute to this list.

Hugs to all.  tle

[Moderator's note: Where did you still get unexpired Fromm D?  BIG]