From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:48:42 -0700
Stormy is back after being on an extended Cheweasel break.

Stormy is here with some news you can use.  First up, I have the
announcement about the Ferrets of the FML 2006 calendar contest.  You
hoomans have had plenty of time to get all those perfect poses captured
on film.  Now it's time to get those photos entered in the contest.

Just sent your best 4x6 or 5x7 photos to my hooman at:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

Entry fees are $5 per photo and those checks or Money Orders should be
made out to Judy Cooke.  All da profits from the calendars goes to help
ferret shelters through Support Our Shelter
http://www.supportourshelters.org

You can visit:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html
for more details.

The other thing Stormy would like to let you know about is that my hooman
has been hard at work updating the SOS shelter list.  If you hadn't heard
her from her about updating your shelter listing please email her.  Some
of da emails have bounced.  Stormy likes things that bounce, so I don't
know why my hooman has a problem with this!

Thanks everyone who has sent in their info for the list.  The update
should be on-line soon.  While it is true that Stormy is very demanding
and takes alot of her time lately she is just being slow!

Once again thank you for your support and for helping SOS help shelter
ferrets.

Stormy out.......

Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.