From:
"Raisins From Heaven Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary in Hernando, MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 15:45:17 -0400
Whoops,

I forgot.....Sisters Grapetail in Nashville. I have repeatedly emailed
you with my emails bouncing back. I have been told by several people in
the past few days that you ladies reported to be fine. But if you need
me for anything, please let me know. Or, if your ferret families need
anything, let them know they can contact me. I always have extra cages,
food, whatever.... It is being reported by the media here in Memphis
that the roads between Memphis and Nashville are being cleared and
should be pretty much accessible within 24 hours. So, we are only about
3 hours from you...give-or-take an extra 2 hours for road crews.

Anyone out there who can contact them, should check on them as well.
Perhaps they don't need help but they may have foster families or
families with ferrets out in that county that have lost homes, have
homes under water still, or need some sort of assistance for their
ferrets.

Take Care!

Maren in MS
901.335.6536