From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 01:38:05 -0400
I am sure that everyone on this list can sympathize when I say that my
husband and I went around the house and wiped down the baseboards and
repainted them.  Our house is less than a year old and it looks like a
business of ferrets do their business on our baseboards all the time! :-)
Go figure.

Here's the cool part.  I went out to get the touch up can and the name of
the color of the paint that was used originally was called "Ermine White".
I thought that was pretty neat!

BTW, I got a lot of replies to the "What's Your Color?" poster.  I found
that Modern Ferret has a few left for sale.  Hope that helps everyone else
who wanted it.  Also, a few FMLs back, someone posted a site that had
descriptions and pics of ferrets in artwork.
http://www.doctorbeer.com/joyce/ferrets/frhistpg.htm
is where you can find it.  Please excuse my inability to say thanks to all
the specific people who wrote me.  I got a ton of e-mails and tried to
thank each person.  So, here is my collective thanks!  :-)

Dooks from April and the LOVES the BBC

L una
O rion
V enus
E ros
S ola
B ubba
B ooger
C leetus

"Madness takes its toll - please have exact change ready."