Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:20:36 -0700
Saraferret,

I told Peppy and Wilma about you and that you would see they make it
to to wonderful Rainbow Bridge, they were a pair that came in several
months ago that were surrenders and a big stupit excause about why they
had to be given up, they were old ferts and Upper respatory infection
took them from me,, they were both adrenal and insulioma, they still
had alot of spunk in them and did ratherly well til a couple weeks ago,
they will be missed by my son Josh cause Pep just loved climbing up
Josh pants lets and niping him til he would be picked up and cuddled,
Thank you

Susan @ the Arkansas Ferret Rescue for the Hospice and Sp Needs Kids