From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:13:16 EST
A couple of days ago, my niece asked me for some information on ferrets.  I
pointed to my cabinet and told her help herself.  I have a stack about 3
feet high of papers, letters, reports, books and anything else I can get my
hands on about ferrets.  Her sixth grade teacher said she had to do a report
on an animal.  Of course she chose ferrets.  At first the teacher excepted
the subject of her report, but than yesterday my niece told me something
interesting.  Her teacher told her she could not do a report on ferrets
because they were domesticated not wild, and she needed to pick a wild
animal.  We live in Ca Ca land, so I was real happy to see a teacher doing a
little research of her own and finding that ferrets are NOT WILD.  If we
could only get this across to the people that can make the change all our
babies would be free.

Bobbie (mom)
Joey (2 yr old sable)
Toby (10 mo. old silver mitt)