From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:29:08 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I want to say thank you to those who emailed me to show your support for
continuing the Ferrets of the FML Calendar.  I am happy to let you know
that the contest is officially on.  So please get those photos ready and
sent to me.

For all the information please visit:
http://supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

Thank you for helping SOS help shelter ferrets.
Sharon for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org

PS Thank you Kat for doing a great job on the pages.

Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.