From:
Susan Talley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:05:22 -0500
Hi everyone!  I am having trouble figuring the dosage of Benadryl for my
fuzzies.  I searched the archives of the FML but I had no luck finding
what I really wanted.  (Sorry BIG) I bought the pediatric kind but I am
scared to give them any if I really don't know the right dose.  My vet
won't help me because she "would not give Benadryl to her ferrets" if she
had them.  She wants me to use the pill form that is like Chlor-Trimiton.
But pills are so hard to cut into the right size section.  That is why I
would like to try the liquid.  I have a tuberculin syringe to measure
with.  Anyone help me?  I would like to use this before shots and
allergic times one of my ferrets gets into at times.  My ferts are 2 lbs.
Thanks.....

Susan..........."Ok....who pooped on the floor?"
Squeak ......"Mom....get out of bed!" (dig dig dig)
Jeep..........."hehehehehe" (wardance)
Remembering Ben, Franky, and Buddy