From:
jessica stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:46:56 -0500
Dear All:

It is with great sadness that I tell everyone about my baby boy, Rocky,
who passed away today.  He was 3 years old and a very loveable big boy.
I adopted him the end of September.  He was diagnosed with anemia in
October and today we were told that he had a mass the size of an egg that
had wrapped around his intestines which were up by his kidneys.  Please
everyone make sure there are NO small pieces of string laying around.  Our
vet thinks his mass was a tumor but without exploratory surgery there was
no way of knowing just what his mass was.

I miss my big boy terribly and wish he were still here.  He was buried in
a little white casket and inside the casket was his wicker basket they he
laid in all the time, along with an afghan and 3 toys for him to play with
in the next world.

I don't understand why this had to happen to my boy, I loved him so.

Well good-bye my sweet Rocky.  Your family loved you very much.

Jessica