From:
Rebecca Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:57:51 -0800
Hi All,

I am a very new fuzz mommy.My family and I adopted our very first baby last
week after long research.He is a 7 week old sable.I would like to report
that under supervision my two human children are wonderful with him (ages 9
& 5)The bond between them is going to be a good one.Altho my hubby and the
fuzzy named Flik are the very bestest of Pals.

What I am wondering about is this.He has had all his shots up to 7 weeks.
But I cant seem to find any info as to when I need to take him in to get
the next ones.I havent had time to go to Anchorage to look in the book
stores for books on fuzzys.We have no bookstores here.We also only have two
vets and I want to do a little research before I decide on which one to
take Flik to.

I would also like to say I am very glad I have found this digest as I have
learned alot from reading the posts.Smile.Hugs and warm wishes to all the
fuzzys and humans they own

Becca & Family(new fuzz family)
Flik (whats that white stuff outside?It looks fun!)
Whiskers the kitty(Oh good grief do I have to put up with this "thing"?)
Hootch the dog(Hey!He can help me tip the garbage cans!)

If a turtle has no shell is he naked or homeless..........