From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2008 08:29:44 -0400
Ok, Here are our WINNERS for the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue Legal Fund
Raffle:

Item #1 (IKEA Fanby Ferret) has 2 winners: Lynn Deguio and Renee Downs

Item #2 (Ferret Angel Tree Topper) Joan Scheer

Item #3 (The Magnet, zipper pull and stoat cell charm) Ashley Robertson

Item #4 (7PC Rose German bedding set) Trina Lore

Item #5 (Little Star CD) has 10 winners:
3 CD's go to Linda Soule, 2 CD's go to Renee Downs, 2 CD's go to
Debby Osburn, 1 to Becki Van Horn, Lisa Watson and Stacy Hunter

Item #6 ( Littlest Pet Shop ferret sets) Susan Demizio

Item #7 (Turquois Necklace & Bracelet set) Carol Ownes

Item #8 (Hemetite & Goldstone ferret bracelet) Errica Hohing

Item #9 (Hand Painted Mercedes Benz frames) Becki Van Horn

Item #10 (CW hammock an sleepsack set with orange stoat charm)
Cyndy Roussy

Item #11 (Paw Print photo albums) Becki Van Horn

Item #12 (Dolphin Jewelry set) Lynne Deguio

Item #13 ( Red/White/Blue ferret bracelet & earing set) Debby Osburn

Item #14 (Breast Cancer ribbon print Bean Bag Pillow and Pink stoat
cell charm) Cyndy Roussy

Item #15 (Rainbow Flames Bean Bag Pillow and Sleepsack set)
Wendy Brandon

Item #16 (Winter/Blue Camo Bean Bag Pillow & Seepsack set)
Ashley Robertson

Item #17 ( Large and Medium Bean Bag Pillows) Debby Osburn

Item #18 (Winged Ferret Print) Heather Draper

Item #19 (A Ferret & His Fairy print) Linda Soule

Item #20 (Ferret with Butterfly Wings print) Debra Velie

Item #21 (Two Fae Ferrets print) Angel Ellis

Item #22 (Armfull of Ferrets print) Brenda Steinfurth

Item #23 (Bedding set & TOys by Fran Brown) Stacey Hockenberry

Item #24 (Albino Ferret Fairy figurine) Lina Soule

Item #25 ( Ferret Jewelry/Creamation box) Debby Osburn

Item #26 (CW Hammack & Sleepsack set with Green stoat cell charm)
Stacy Hunter

Item #27 (Squirel Painting) Rose German

Item #28 (Painted Deer serving tray) Becki Van Horn

Item #29 (Cardinal Pair in Birch tree painting) Paula Loucks

Item #30 (Teddy Bear bedding set) Juie Adams

Item #31 (Ferret Playhouse Tent) Jill Schifferman

Item #32 (Pingfords Porridge) Stacy Hunter

Item #33 had no bids, BUT since I'm the one who made it as a SPECIAL
Thank you for everything she has done for the Ferret Community I will
be sending the "Paw Print Jewelry set" to RENEE DOWNS.

Item #34 (Yellow & White Heart bracelet) Becki Van Horn

Item #35 had no bids

Item #36 had no bids

Item #37 (Set of 2 Snowman liquid soap dispencers) Becki Van Horn

Item #38 had no bids

Item #39 (The Cave) Ferrets First

Item #40 (White with Black polka dots bedding set) Wendy Brandon

Item #41 (Cow Print bedding set) Cyndy Roussy

Item #42 (Mickey Mouse Bedding set) Lyssa Jones

Item #43 (Bad to the Bone bedding set) Ferrets First

Item #44 (Road Sign bedding set) Lyssa Jones

Item #45 (Formula Racing bedding set) Wendy Brandon

Item #46 had no bids.

THANK YOU everyone for entering my raffle and helping raise money
for our Legal Fund to continue our fight to save our ferret rescue
and possibly other rescues in and out of NJ.

From ticket pruchases for the raffle we raised $909!!! "NOT" the $2000
the ANON poster has accused me of raising in their Slanderous/Lible
post about my raffle in another post.
[Moderator's note: Thus far the anon post mentioned above has not been
approved for the FML... it MAY appear in modified form in a later
issue. BIG]

I will be contacting the donators of items with the information on who
to send their donated prizes to soon. As for the items I donated for
my raffle, I will be maiing them out within a couple of weeks.

THANK YOU everyone from the bottom of my heart for ALL your help in
raising part of the money needed to continue our fight against an
ignorant town and hopefuly saving other rescues in my state and across
our contry from dealing with ferret ignorance.

Love You
XOXOXOXOX

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue