From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:26:15 -0800
I've read several post now about the furt in the locker.  and while i
don't care for the way the ferret was treated by the GI.  to me the only
one that should be accountable for it's current condition should be the
mother!!!!!!

being an honorably discharged NCO my self I'm a little confused here??

yes he kept it in a locker but so many of you have used the word GUN why
is this he wasn't doing target practice, he didn't shoot/ kill it, he's
human he made a poor choice in housing for his fuzzy that's all.  and
knowing the military rules he's in plenty of hot water as it is just for
the pet in the locker.  so being a veteran and a responsible gun owner i
fail to see any connection what so ever this problem has to do with how
he handles a firearm.

ok I'm off the soapbox !!!!!!!

rich samantha & barnaby & the ghost of pogo