From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 10:50:59 EDT
The Triangle Ferret Lovers club of Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill and
surrounding areas of North Carolina, is meeting in Morrisville on
Saturday, August 1st from 4:30pm-6:30pm with ferrets that are
non-aggressive, flea-free, and up-to-date vaccinated.

Everyone is welcome!  No matter if you are a club member or are looking
for information on ferrets, come join us.

Refreshments will be served.  Please remember to bring your stack of
recyceable newspapers.

Directions are at our club website or email me...

Shari Gunter
http://www.trifl.org