From:
Ingella Arwidsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:21:56 +0200
When I told you folks at the FML about Pjatten passing away, I received a
bunch of personal messages directly in my mail box.

I want to thank each and everyone of you, since I have not been able to
reach you all.  I have to smile, thinking of how adult people like you and
me, can imagine Pjatten walking over the bridge, being welcomed of all the
other fuzzies already there.  All right, I admit, this is where I prefer to
go "afterwards" too.

Since Pjatten's little brother Gosta has the big poodle to play with, I
will not purchase another ferret just yet.  But when someone calls me and
ask me to take one in that needs a new home, I will of course do so.
Remember, I live in Sweden so unfortunately I am not in the position to
take any of the rescues in the USA.

But the last 10 years, I have had no one that was not a rescue so I am sure
I will soon have someone that needs a loving home.

Best regards to you all

Ingella