From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 01:43:39 -0700
Hey friends,

We just put together a really nice webpage at the following url:

          http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html

And now you can read EVERY, SINGLE back issue of the FERRET-TAILS Mailing
List... No more lost issues... and every new issue will be posted as soon as
it comes out!  But you can still receive it to your e-mail as well...
details for subscribing are on the site!

I have also spent the last 2 days doing major changes to the page to make it
look great!  We now have a guestbook that we would love you to sign, and
tons of ferret-related links (products, info, organizations, shelters,
breeders, etc.) and I will be adding lots more links soon as well!  Also,
please send me pictures of your ferrets for the Photo Gallery section of the
page!  Please send them to [log in to unmask] as they will download better at
the address!

My next project is to finish writing the Legends of The Enchanted Crinkle
Sack book, because many folks have been asking me when it will be ready, so
I hope to get it done very soon!  Stay tuned for more details!  After that
we will begin putting together the bits and pieces of footage we have filmed
for the ferret video!

So, visit our site, sign the guestbook, kiss your fuzzies for us, and have
fun!

Thanks,

Dave  =)