From:
Davida Fouchey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:38:32 EDT
Hi,
My name is Davida and I am happily owned by 2 ferrets, 2 (rescue case)
cats, and 2 kittens.  I am relatively new to ferrets having only had my
Terrible two for about a month and a half.  I have been posting on APF
and finally go around to signing up for the FML.

I have fallen happily in love with my fuzzbutts.  Chaos is my little (or
not so little, he's gonna be a big boy I think) albino male, and Mayhem
is my little sable (she has a cream colored blaze on her throat and white
toes) and they are both about 3 and a half months old.  Both are happy and
healthy.  They eat a mix of Iam's kitten food and 8 in 1 Ultimate ferret
food, and get ferretone regularly.  Both my Husband to be and Myself are
long time animal lovers, and when we started talking about getting ferrets
I did my homework, I wanted to know as much as I posable could so I could
give them the best care posable.  Boy, there was a lot of stuff to learn ;)
They are good babies, they are faithful about there litter box's and have
not tried to eat the cats ::grins:: And we are only having a slight problem
with Chaos biting but I think in time he will learn.  Ferret proofing has
been an educational and entertaining experience, because it seems everytime
I have it done, they find a way around it ::chuckels:: And they have
managed to escape their cage on several occasions, and wile it is annoying,
it is dreadfully cute being woken up by the little monsters.  All in all my
goals are to learn as much as I can about them so I can give them the best
posable life I can.  I will probably as a lot of silly questions, just
humor me =)

Thank you all and hope you don't mind a newbie.

Davida and the Horde a.k.a Das Battel Weasels

Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?     --- Unknown