From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:42:18 -0700
Boy, I'm busy on the FML tonight!

TLE, thanks for the reminder for the Giving Tree. Thank you to all of
you who have posted reminders!

I've put the link to the Giving Tree on the home page of
PingfordsPorridge.com

I'M OFFERING 20% OFF FOR FERRET GIVING TREE PURCHASES! That's $1.60 off
each package of Original or Red Porridge. Instead of $7.99 per package,
Giving Tree purchases will cost you $6.39 each, not including shipping.
T-shirts are 20% off for Giving Tree Purchases as well (limited
quantity and sizes so hurry!).

Email your Giving Tree orders to [log in to unmask] and I'll
send you an invoice which will reflect the discount. DO NOT ORDER
DIRECTLY FROM THE SITE or you won't get our discount!

Give give give to the Giving Tree!

Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge
www.pingfordsporridge.com