From:
Wayne Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:17:59 -0000
Helooooooo

Well I hope all of you out there are happy and bouncey.

Having just moved to a new home in the rainy north of England
(Leeds/Bradford area) it is time I found some new residents to share it
with.  I have spent the last week ferret proofing and hope to test my
theories when I get invaded by a visiting fert in a few weeks.

I am looking for a young pair of ferts who are in need of love, hugs and
a warm place to live.  I would much prefer to give the chance of a new
home to those ferts in need of it who would otherwise be stuck in shelter
or with a family who can no longer keep them.

I have a real soft spot for white or albino but it has to be said that as
long as they a loving, I don't really mind.  Having cared for physically
disadvantaged (he says in PC kinda way) ferts in the recent past, that
too is cool (dependent on the level of care required).

I have no objections to travelling to help a furball so if anyone has a
ferret or two who need a good home with lots of exploring to be had then
let me know.

Cheers.
Wayne.

Wayne Gardner
Dept. of Medical Physics
United Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
07971 576401