From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:08:44 -0500
To all that surf for FFS -
I'm still working on our problem but I've also discovered that our surfing
average is down.  In January we earned 142.77 in donations (not paid yet
still working on that issue but we may be getting closer to figuring out
what has happened) and last month we were down to less than $20 for that
month.  If our surfers have stopped because of the problem in getting our
donations, please don't let that deter you.  As soon as the problem is
solved, all existing donations WILL come to FFS so please keep on surfing
for us.

As to the donation payment problem - we were registered in March of 1997
and the data base at igive doesn't have any earnings for us from March
through August 1997, however we did receive checks at that time, and so
there is a negative balance on our account BECAUSE THE DATA BASE DOESN'T
INCLUDE THOSE DONATIONS EARNED BY OUR SURFERS DURING THAT TIME.  I've
emailed Myron at igive and asked for those stats.

Please, if you have been registered to surf for FFS during that time,
contact Myron and let him know you were surfing during those missing
months.  [log in to unmask]

I'm sure this will get straightened out in time so please continue surfing
for us and feel free to contact igive to check on the status of this
problem.

And thank you all who are surfing for us.  We just recently paid $1000 on
our vet bill and when the igive donations come in I will apply them to the
remaining balance so please know that your surfing donations are really
helping.

hugs to all. tle