From:
Effie Marie Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1993 14:32:28 -0400
Hello Everyone

Well since I wrote last TAZ has grown even more.  He's around 12weeks old and
I'm guessing that he weighs about 2lbs at least.  He and Loki haven't played
together in about a week because of Loki's surgery (which he has
recovered from wonderfully).  Well, they wrestle and fight a lot harder than
before.  TAZ just won't let him be.  He is constantly jumping on Loki
when Loki tries to walk away.  I have to watch them while they're together.

I decided to let TAZ and Oshi fight it out.  I put them on leashes and
took them outside.  Well, they wrestled a bit, but no spraying occured
like it usually does.  I guess outside was too much fun to worry about
pesky little kits.  Anyway, Oshi broke into TAZ's domain a couple of days
ago and there was some mild fighting, but she didn't spray him. (I keep
them in seperate rooms).  I have been letting them all together,
supervised of course, for the last few days.  Now Loki and Oshi tag-team
TAZ.  Occasionally they gang up on him.  He can hold his own, but he
hollers a lot more than they do.  He's always been very vocal though.
I just hope they will eventually get along.  Maybe, once I get TAZ
neutered, he will be a little less rowdy.  Any input would be
appreciated!

Thanks-

Marie, Oshi, Loki-mon, and TAZ-man