From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 06:24:22 -0400
Hi Y'all,

Marilyn here, and I also have forced hot air, and heat vents. I did get
deflectors, and thank heavens they are making them a little sturdier
than they were, and they work pretty well.

When the heat or cold air is on, they blow the heat in one direction.
They are close to the floor, this years model has better magnets, and
only cost about 6 dollars each.

I would suggest you buy one or two, depending on how many heat vents
you have in the one room where the accidents happen most often. Mine
don't mind peeing in the vents, BUT they do not like the top of the
deflector pushing their fur the wrong way. If they scruntch down, they
pee on themselves, as these deflectors are close to the floor. If all
else fails, the deflectors wash easy.

Marilyn at Ledoux Hospice.